Stitched with DMC on a scrap of amber linen as charted except I used the raspberry colored floss to stitch the little border at the bottom rather than the light pink. I also gave my cardinal two tiny legs.
As you can see, this little tag is tiny. I always seem to forget how satisfying a little piece that only takes an hour (or less) to stitch can be.
I like to keep my floss stored on bobbins and like being able to 'kit' my colors together on a ring when I start a new project. So I thought that this little piece would make a perfect floss tag. Again, finishing things into something useful is so much better than leaving stitched pieces in a pile never to be seen again. I used another one of the Twisted Stitcher's tutorials, this time for floss tags, and I am so glad I did.