Thursday, October 11, 2012

a change in the weather

  Through the summer I was in a major funk.  I picked up and put down various WIPs and had numerous starts, but not many finishes.  Not even the Ravellenics managed to motivate me.  That's right... absolutely no finishes, not even a cotton dishcloth.  It must have been the heat.  My only solution was to trade my knitting needles in for q-snaps, fabric, and floss which was a worthy substitute.


Fall is here: the view on my run yesterday afternoon.

  But things are changing.  Since, I'm surrounded by fall colors here in Nebraska, it's only right to pick the needles and a long-hibernating WIP back up.


Pattern: Peterborough, Berroco: Norah Gaughan Vol. 8
Yarn: Mirasol Yarn, Wach'i
Colorway: 1512 Natural

   Hopefully, I get my rhythm back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs