Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a new start




Yarn: Mirasol Yarn Sawya
Colorway: Black
     
   This week I used a $50 store credit I earned a while back to buy a sweater quantity of yarn.  I'd been planning on re-knitting a cardigan I made a couple of years ago.  I love the original sweater, but the yarn I used was extremely warm so I only get to wear the cardigan a few times every winter.  So, I'm knitting a new one with the lovely yarn pictured above, that will hopefully get a lot more use than my original.  Funnily enough, I had been waiting since September for this yarn to be released specifically, so I could reknit this sweater, then the popularity of the pattern blew up thanks to the Harlot.  


Pattern: Miss BB, Chic Knits

KAL time? I think yes!



Yarn received.  Swatch knitted and blocked.  CO occurred Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs