Thursday, November 1, 2012

handknit wardrobe

Otherwise known as what I wore today or look what I made.


Pattern: Nespelem, Berroco: Norah Gaughan Vol. 8
Yarn: Berroco Pure Pima
Colorway: 2263 Caneel Bay

   Today I'm teaching and although I don't need to dress formally, I'm close in age to my students.  So I try to look a bit more put together than jeans and a t-shirt.  Today however, is pretty casual for me.  I'm wearing Nespelem, designed by Norah Gaughan and knit with Berroco Pure Pima.  This pattern came from the same collection as Peterborough (of which I'm still working on the last sleeve) and is one of my favorites.  I knit this more than a year and a half ago and I still love it.  It probably doesn't get as much use as it should, especially since it's such a versatile piece.  I should change that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs