Wednesday, December 12, 2012

a bit of instant gratification

   After sorting through my stash and trying to pack my cyber monday yarn purchases into my already full storage bins I got the urge to use up some yarn and fast.  I opted to pull a skein of super bulky yarn out of one of the bins because it would open up a lot of space for relatively little yardage.  I searched through a few free hat patterns on Ravelry and pulled one up on my ipad.  And in less than two hours I had this:


A simple yet effective usage of some yarn that really didn't need to live in my stash any more.  I'm not really big on hats, but living in Nebraska, a girl needs to have at least one or two lying around.   Good news is that this quick FO got me motivated to get a couple of other things off the needles.  This week is turning out to be quite productive.


Pattern: Bohemian by Eva Stone
Yarn: Berroco Peruvia Quick
Colorway: Blue Nile

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs