Sunday, March 3, 2013

weekly WIP report 3.3.13

   Having a rash of finishes in a short time period definitely leads to a bit of project ADD.  Since finishing my Peerie Flooers, I haven't really gotten into a rhythm with any one project, so I've been rotating through a few.  Thankfully some of these have spent a bit of time in hibernation and finally get to see the light of day.  Here's what I've been working on this week.


   Cinnie is slowly growing.  An allover lace project is not usually a go-to project when you need some mindless knitting.  Even though the lace pattern is simple enough, I just haven't gotten into a comfortable rhythm with this one so I've been working a few rows at a time.


   I guess I'm still on a colorwork kick.  I cast on my second Norwegian Rose Sock from Wendy D. Johnson's Toe Up Socks for Everybody.  I finished the first sock some time ago and finally got the second sock started.  It will be good to finally cross these off my hibernating projects list.


   There's nothing exciting about a cotton dish towel, but this one has also been in my WIP pile for a long time.  In fact, I don't really remember when I cast this one on, but it was sometime in early 2012.  I only knit a few repeats here and there.  I picked it up this week and added a few more.  For now, this project is filling the mindless knitting void in my current rotation of knitting projects.  

   Now lets see if I can get one of these projects off the needles before my eyes wander yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs