Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly WIP Report 2.4.13

   So I'm late again with a report on this week's WIP progress, but here it is.


   I finished the body on Golden Wheat and knit what I thought would be a sleeve, but it turns out that the pattern is really not that generous with sleeve length or that I have orangutan arms which is entirely true.  I'll need to add another 5 inches (!) or so before I can start the cuff at bind off this sleeve.



   I'm knitting the sleeves flat, so I can more easily continue to alternate skeins.  I'll seam them up later.  As you can tell in the photos, I used my skein with the most blue first, so it shows up in the yoke.  There really wasn't a better place to use the skein, so I figured I might as well make it prominent.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs